sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

relations?

November 6th of 1913
After at least 3 years of hard training, of leave days without sleep or eat, I was incrising my grade in military, today, I am not the kid that three years I was, and also today I understand that my live is the war, until always, the destination toldme that my work had ha the war.. yesterday, I was selected of a group of elite soldiers, that have a special mission, but my bosses already don’t told me nothing.
June 26th of 1914
Today, I understood the special mission, I was selected to go with a elite soldiers group to the austro hungary empire, to help this empire in the war against Serbia. I knew that this wasn’t a easy thing, but like always I was trained to help my country and to follow the rules of my bosses, without discussion.
August 9th of 1914
I was one of the survivor of the war, I didn’t thought, that a little country as Serbia, had a big military, and more than that, the good training of that soldiers, I was surprised, to find something strange, there were soldiers of other country, maybe were of Russia. I think that this little war is going to grow up in an escale never soon.
September  15th of 1914
Today, I finally come to the campament, and I return to germany empire, to my country, my house. I am waiting to the next instructions that my bosses are going to told us. But I have a bad presentiment of something that will happen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario