sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

against France...

September 29th of 1914
In the campament, my bosses, told us that we have to go to france, to fight with the French military, in order to take out france of the war. The strategy was to won with france fastly and then, attack Russia, and won the name of the most powerfull empire of the world.
October 2nd of 1914
We are traveling to france, but I was thinking about the instructions of my boss, and I really that don’t have sense, because as we know great Britain is allied with france, and maybe we going to fight with one military, the French one, but also, with the Britain military. That its so ba, because we practicly are going to a fight that iis very difficult to won.
October 30thof 1914
As I knew, we lose the war against france, not only because the Britain military was there, but also because, the French military were good trained, and thay killed a lot of us.,I finally survive, because Iwhen I understood that this war were a suicidade mission I hide under a bridge, where nobody could find me. Now, we are weak, we are tired, and we have to go to Russia to lose another fight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario