sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

my childhood....

February 12th of 1895
I was born in this happy day, in a family that didn’t have all, but had enough to survive. I was born in Prussia, a big kingdom that after some years will be added to the biggest Germany Empire. In these days, I just remember the hot blanket that was at least my best friend of my first years of life.
February 12th of 1896
Was my first year of life, my mother give me a toy that I loved, a little but beautiful tank to play in my house, with one of my brother. I forgot to mention that at that time, i lived with my mother, my father, and one of my brothers. The old one went to the war,and the little one and me just be in the house.
February 12th of 1905
Was my tenth birthday, my mother buy me a water gun to play with my friends, all of my friends already had one, but my mother didn’t want to bought me the gun because, she believe that the guns didn’t were kind of the toys that a little kid had to play.
April 16th of 1911
In one casual day, I was making my homeworks to the school, when someone knock on the door. He was a very strong man, dressed with a green uniform. He started to talk with my mom, I was wondering what was happened. After 30 minutes of talking my mom started to cry, so I couldn’t wait more and began to help her. Then she told me that my country need me, and they were taking kids of 14 to 19 years to prepare them for a very big conflict. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario